Team Leaders - Home Community Support
Team Leaders, Home Community Support (HCS)
· Full time permanent positions
· Leading SA profit-for-purpose disability organisation
· Near city location
Cara has a long and proud history of over 60 years, where our people embrace the value of finding possible through making things personal, creating opportunity, exercising care, investing our resources and maintaining perseverance.
Do you want to join a dedicated and passionate team providing support to our customers empowering them to have greater independence?
Do you have experience in a similar service environment and are looking for your next career opportunity with a growing organisation?
If so, come and find possible with us!
Your new role:
You will engage and lead a team of Community Support Workers to support individuals and their families in their own home and in the community.
In addition to leading your team, you will be required to work directly with customers to provide individual support.
What you will need:
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, as part of this role does involve stakeholder engagement with organisations outside of Cara as well as interacting with internal departments and families.
· Confidence with IT skills, we are passionate about technology at Cara and we use IT systems to record incident reports and interact with other areas of the organisation
· Experience in a similar service based environment with a focus on providing creative and “finding Possible” solutions for our customers that suit their needs
· Competitive remuneration package including salary sacrifice benefits
· An exciting, growing organisation with a rewarding, friendly work environment
· On the job paid training
· Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability) or equivalent
· Experience in working in the disability services sector or similar
· Experience in providing individual support to customers
· Current Department of Human Services, Child Related Employment Screening clearance (DCSI)
· Current Provide First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003)
· Current South Australian Driver's Licence
Please click here to download the Position Description
How do I apply?
To make an application online, click APPLY now addressing Cara’s criteria in the Position Description including a Cover Letter and Resume.
You can follow us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/2880209/life/
For any enquiries
contact the Cara Recruitment Team on
(08) 8347 4588
The closing date for this role is Friday, 16 November 2018 by close of business.