Team Leader - Northern Suburbs
Team Leader – Northern Suburbs
• Permanent full-time roles
• Leading SA profit-for-purpose disability organisation
• On the job paid training and skills development
We are seeking experienced Team Leaders who will work using a person centred approach, with strong leadership and people management skills to support adults.
Your new organisation
We are a leading SA non-for-profit organisation with a long and proud history of over 60 years working in partnership with people living with disability, their families and the community to create a better life.
Your new role
We are seeking a motivated Team Leader with solid
verbal and written skills and experience dealing with customers with
behavioural issues and managing a team of dedicated Community Support
Workers. Integral to this role is a willingness
to participate in community inclusion programmes and being
seen as a positive role model to staff and customers, whilst aligning
with Cara's core values.
You will engage and lead a team of Community Support Workers to support adults in a new service to empower adults holistically to meet their needs, enhance their lifestyle choices and be actively involved in the community.
You will be responsible for the rostering of your team, and the general daily administration needs of the service, along with working hands on with the people we support and their families.
We support people 24 hours a day, every day - including mornings, evenings, weekends, and sleepovers.
What you need
• Current DCSI Child Related Employment Clearance is essential or willing to obtain
• Certificate 3 or 4 in Disability or Community Services (or equivalent)
• Current Provide First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003 or equivalent)
• Current South Australian Driver's Licence
• Experience within the disability industry
• Experience leading a team
• Supervision/Management Training (desirable)
• Experience dealing with behavioural issues
• Capability to provide high health support, positive behavioural support, active support, managing Actual or Potential Aggression
What we offer
• Competitive remuneration package including salary sacrifice benefits,
• Ongoing training
• Rewarding and exciting career opportunity in a growing sector
How can I apply:
To make an application online, click APPLY now.
Please click here to view the Position Description.