Team Leader - Mount Gambier
· Part Time role vary hours
· Flexibility and variety in new unique role
· Leading SA profit-for-purpose disability organisation
If you are a person who:
· Wants to make a difference in people’s lives
· Desires career advancement
· Is creative and can adapt to different situations
· Can problem solve and think outside the square
· Is an active team player
· Is highly organized with strong communication skills
We would like to hear from you!
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team in Mt Gambier as a Team Leader coordinating several parts of our business including Camps for Kids, Getaways and Kids Clubs.
You will be responsible for the rostering of your team and the general day to day administration of the service along with a hands on role with the people we support and their families coordinating a Kids Club, Camps and Getaway programmes.
We support people 24 hours a day, every day - including mornings, evenings, weekends, school holidays and sleepovers. We'd like for you to be flexible and to be able to work at other Cara locations when needed. Your commitment to working weekends and during school holidays is essential to this position.
· Flexible working hours
· Competitive salary package
· Rewarding friendly work environment
· On the job paid training
What you will need:
· Current DCSI Child Related Employment Clearance (essential)
· Certificate 111 in Individual Support or equivalent
· Management experience (desirable)
· Current Provide First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003)
· Current South Australian Driver's Licence
· Knowledge of person centred thinking practice
· Capability to provide high health support, positive behavioural support, active support, managing actual and potential aggression and medication administration.
Please click here to view the Position Description.
You can contact the Cara Recruitment Team on (08) 8347 4588 for any queries you may have.