· Full time permanent roles
· Near city location
· Leading SA profit-for-purpose disability organisation
Cara has a long and proud history of over 60 years, we are a leading SA profit-for-purpose organisation with a long and proud history of more than 60 years working in partnership with people living with disability, their families and the community to create a better life.
The Cara community embraces the values of making things personal, we are careful, we discover and create, and we are persistent.
Your new role
We are currently seeking experienced Service Managers to join Cara with a strong person centred approach, passion for disability and good knowledge of NDIS.
We have several positions available based at our near city location with one looking after metropolitan services and one incorporating Murray Bridge.
This role requires a strong leadership background in managing teams and Team Leaders with a focus on quality, compliance and continuous improvements in a range of services both new and established incorporating accommodation and respite services. You be involved in staffing, budgetary, maintenance and service delivery requirements, whilst moving forward to meet and exceed strategic business objectives.
Please refer to the Position Description here for further information on this role.
This is a great opportunity to further expand your career in disability and showcase your skills in these areas.
Why not find possible with us!
What we offer:
· Flexible work hours
· Competitive remuneration package including salary sacrifice benefits
· Rewarding friendly work environment
· On the job paid training
What you will need:
· Experience in disability or related field is essential
· Strong values aligned with Cara’s vision, work, values and purpose
· Certificate IV in Business/ Frontline Management or equivalent
· A Current Provide First aid certification
· SA Driver’s license (or equivalent)
· Satisfactory DHS (Department of Human Services) Child Related employment screening essential
You will be required to work weekends on a roster system and out of hours including on call support for staff
How do I apply?
To make an application online, click APPLY now addressing Cara’s criteria in the Position Description providing a resume and cover letter.
You can also visit our website at www.cara.org.au
Follow us at LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/2880209/life/
For a confidential
discussion please contact the Cara Recruitment Team on
(08) 8347 4588
The closing date for this role is Tuesday, 24 July 2018 by close of business.