Service Manager - Port Lincoln
Service Manager, Port Lincoln
• Great opportunity, permanent full time position
• Based at Port Lincoln
• Leading South Australian disability organisation
Cara seeks an inspiring and motivated Service Manager who will work using a person centred approach, with strong leadership and people management skills.
We are a leading South Australian disability organisation with a long and proud history of over 60 years working in partnership with people living with disability, their families and the community to create a better life.
Your new role
You will reporting to the General Manager, Northern Operations, overseeing a portfolio of accommodation services as well as respite services and Day Options located regionally in Port Lincoln.
You will ensure a person centred approach occurs in the delivery of services to people living with disability.
Your role will involve managing and overseeing a number of well -established services including Kids Club, Respite services, supported independent living, Camps for kids and Home and Community Support as well as developing and growing business in this area. Business development is a key component of this role.
This role will also involve possible out of hours and weekend work managing these programs.
Interstate and intrastate travel may be required.
For further information about this role you can download a position description here
What we offer:
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive salary package
• Rewarding friendly work environment
• Great career opportunity in a sector that is growing
• Competitive remuneration package including salary sacrifice benefits, you can visit the CBB salary packing website at https://www.cbb.com.au/
• A sound understanding of person centred philosophy and practice
• Proven experience in the supervision and management of staff
• Experience supporting individuals living with a disability
• Degree qualification (Disability Studies) or equivalent
• Certificate IV in Business/ Frontline Management or equivalent
• A Current Provide First aid certification
• SA Driver’s license (or equivalent)
• Satisfactory DCSI Child Related employment screening essential
• A willingness to work weekends and offer out of hours support, including on call support for staff
Whilst the above is desirable, it will be your strong people and business skills gained within the disability sector, along with proven ability to motivate and facilitate high levels of individual and team performance in a changing environment that will ensure your success.
If you feel you meet these requirements then we would like to hear from you!
Apply today by clicking Apply online including your resume, and a cover letter that addresses Cara’s key criteria.
For any further enquiries, please contact Cara Recruitment Team on (08) 8347 4588 for queries.
Follow our page on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/2880209/life/
The closing date for this position will be Wednesday, 23 May 2018 close of business.