INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY
ACTING SERVICE MANAGER OPPORTUNITY
We are inviting current staff to submit an expression of interest to act in a Service Manager role from early September to late November.
This a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge.
The Service Manager is responsible for ensuring the delivery of quality and efficient services so that customers attain their goals.
Primary Responsibilities include:
Quality and Compliance
· Ensure that all service specific contract conditions are adhered to and all services continually meet the safeguarding standards and quality frameworks.
· Have a regular and active presence across all services within responsibility.
· Apply a data driven, empirical and evidence based approach with all problem solving requirements.
Customer and Family Engagement
· Actively build positive relationships by providing and responding to feedback from customers and advocates in line with relevant Policy, Procedure and in a timely manner.
· Engage with relevant stakeholders to ensure funding is obtained in order to meet changing customer goals and support requirements.
· Consistently apply a contemporary attitude and approach to disability including person centred practice, active support and ordinary life principles.
· Maintain oversight of service WHS and training requirements and ensure that all service staff have the necessary skills and competencies to maintain required service delivery and regulatory compliance.
· Engage positively to assure that WHS, recruitment, HR and Return to Work processes are completed as required.
· Ensure that customer needs are properly and professionally presented when engaging with external stakeholders such as National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA), South Australian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (SACAT) and Community Visitors Scheme.
· Actively build positive relationships with key stakeholders
How do I apply?
To make an application online, click APPLY and include a Cover Letter and Resume.
For further information please refer to the Position Description at our Careers page located at
You can follow us on LinkedIn at
For confidential enquiries please contact Telma in the Cara Recruitment Team on (08) 8347 4588
The closing date for this role is Sunday, 21 July 2019.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ACTING SERVICE MANAGER role is open to CARA EMPLOYEES ONLY