· Key Leadership Opportunity
· Near city location
· Competitive remuneration plus salary packaging benefits
At Cara we have a long and proud history of over 60 years, we are a growing South Australian disability organisation with almost 1,000 employees supporting over 750 customers in respite, accommodation and Home Community Support.
leading disability service provider, Cara is committed to working alongside
children and adults with disability to grow as individuals and live a life rich
in opportunities. Our promise is ‘we find possible’.
Our work is guided by four key values – we make it personal, we are careful, we discover and create, and we are persistent
Come and find possible with us!
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Service Manager with a passion for disability, good knowledge of NDIS and demonstrated leadership skills.
This is a permanent full time position, responsible for managing accommodation and respite services in the metropolitan region.
The position requires a solid background in managing leaders and teams with a focus on quality, practice excellence, compliance and continuous improvement. You will be responsible for developing a high performing team, ensuring quality services and responsible use of financial resources. You will be focussed on meeting and exceeding operational objectives.
Skills and experience:
· Proven leadership and management background
· Understanding and commitment to achieving and maintaining excellence in safeguarding standards and quality frameworks through effective management and leadership
· Certificate IV in a Disability or related qualification
· Bachelor Degree in a relevant Human Services discipline (desirable)
· Demonstrated capability to navigate a range of IT systems including Customer Management Systems (CMS) finance management systems and the Microsoft Office Suite
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal
· Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
· Current SA Driver’s Licence
· Current DCSI Child Related Employment Screening
· Current Provide First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003)
· Career opportunities in a growing organisation focussed on our people
· Supportive work environment, strong focus on offering flexibility where possible.
· Access to Smart technology including phone and laptop
· Rewarding, friendly work environment
· New office, start of the art building, with modern facilities and open plan area
· On the job paid training
Please see the video for more information about Cara and our roles!
Please click here for the Position Description
How do I apply?
To make an application online, click APPLY and include a Cover Letter and Resume.
For further information please refer to the Position Description at our Careers page located at https://recruit.cara.org.au/jobs
You can follow us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/2880209/life/
For confidential enquiries please contact the Cara Recruitment Team on (08) 8347 4588
The closing date for this role is Sunday, 16 June 2019.