· Permanent Part time role
· Near city, Hindmarsh location
Leading SA profit-for-purpose
Are you #Possible person who:
· Has a passion to work in the disability sector and make a difference in the lives of others
· Believes in providing outstanding customer service
· Is persistent when the going gets tough
· Thinks outside the square to effectively problem solve
If so, we would like to hear from you!
This is an exciting opportunity working as part of a dynamic team dedicated to helping our customers by organising effective scheduling of staff and service provisions for people living with a disability.
We are looking for someone who is able to start immediately and who has the flexibility to work a variety of different shift times. We are open from 6.30am to 10.00pm seven days per week so you must be able to work within these times. This is a fast-paced role requiring excellent communication and organisation skills to manage a high volume of calls and provide outstanding customer service. The ability to problem solve complex situations under pressure as well as experience using the Microsoft Office suite are essential.
All applicants must have a current DCSI Child Related clearance
We are a leading SA profit-for-purpose organisation with a long and proud history of over 60 years working in partnership with people living with disability, their families and the community to create a better life.
Cara provides quality community based accommodation and respite services which are tailored to meet the needs of the people that we support.
The Cara community embraces the values of making things personal, being careful and taking a highly responsible approach in the way we support people, we discover and create and are persistent – we don’t walk away when the going gets tough.
· Competitive remuneration package including salary sacrifice benefits
· Rewarding and supportive team environment
· Extensive Career opportunities within a growing organisation
· Commitment to staff training and development
Apply online by providing your resume and a cover letter that addresses Cara’s key criteria.
To view the Position Description please click here
close on Wednesday, 26 September 2018
Contact Cara Talent Team on (08) 8347 4588 for queries
You can follow our page on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/2880209/life/