Return to Work Manager
Return to Work Manager
• Great opportunity, permanent full time position
• Near city location
• Leading South Australian disability organisation
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Return to Work Manager to join the Workforce Development team at Cara! We are looking for someone who has passion and drive to lead our Return to Work strategy.
At Cara we have a long and proud history of over 60 years, where our people embrace the value of finding possible through making things personal, creating opportunity, exercising care, investing our resources and maintaining perseverance.
Your new role Reporting directly to the Human resources Manager, this is an important role within the organisation. You will be managing our Return to work policy, ensuring compliance with legislation, building positive relationships with relevant stakeholders both internal and external including working with return to work bodies and claims agents.
You will also have a strategic focus on the overall return to work program and showcase Cara as a leader in the industry in terms of ensuring our employees are offered a safe pathway to return to work.
What you need:
• Certificate IV qualifications or higher in Claims Management or significant experience in claims management as highlighted in the Position Description.
• Passion, desire and drive to promote Cara in a challenging and transforming environment
• High level of communication skills both written and verbal
• Effective time management and organisational skills
• Satisfactory DCSI Child Related employment screening is essential
• Current Driver’s licence
• Have current working rights in Australia
What we offer:
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive salary package
• Rewarding friendly work environment
• Great career opportunity in a sector that is growing
• Competitive remuneration package including salary sacrifice benefits, you can visit the CBB salary packing website at https://www.cbb.com.au/
Some out of ordinary office hours work may be required If you feel you meet these requirements then we would like to hear from you!
Apply today by clicking Apply online including your resume, and a cover letter that addresses Cara’s key criteria.
For further information about this role you can download a position description here
Follow our page on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/2880209/life/
The closing date for this position will be Wednesday, 30 May 2018 close of business.