· 12 month’s fixed term role based at Hindmarsh
· Leading SA profit for Purpose organisation
· Competitive remuneration plus salary packaging benefits
Are you looking to expand your career and take on a new challenge in a growing industry?
At Cara we have a long and proud history of over 60 years, we are a growing South Australian disability organisation with almost 1,000 employees supporting over 750 customers in respite, accommodation and Home Community Support.
We embrace the value of finding possible through making things personal, creating opportunity, exercising care, investing our resources and maintaining perseverance.
At Cara we find possible!
About the role
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, this is an exciting newly created role at Cara responsible for the accounting operations of the organisation including but not limited to financial reporting, ATO requirements, collaborating with Senior Managers and internal and external stakeholders. You will be working as part of a collaborative and supportive finance team with a passion for the industry.
Skills and experience
· Minimum twelve months experience in a similar role
· Business intelligence background preferred
· Adaptability and flexibility in a changing environment
· Strong communication skills, collaborative approach
· Passion for technology and learning new systems at a fast pace
· Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
· Critical and analytical thinking
· Advanced Excel skills
· Tertiary qualifications in accounting or similar
· Current DCSI Child Related Employment Screening essential
· Great career opportunities in a growing organisation
· Values based organisation focusing on our people
· Access to Smart technology
· Rewarding, friendly work environment
· New office, state of the art building, with modern facilities and open plan area
For further information for the role, please refer to the Position Description
How do I apply?
To make an application online, click APPLY now addressing Cara’s criteria in the Position Description including a Cover Letter and Resume.
You can follow us on LinkedIn at www.linkedIn.com/company/2880209/life/
For confidential enquiries please contact the Recruitment team on 8347 4588.
The closing date for this role is Tuesday, 26 March by close of business