ICT Support Officer
ICT Support Officer
• Full time twelve month contract position possibility of extension
• ICT Device and Infrastructure support
• Mid-level support across the organisation We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced ICT Support Officer to apply their skills & knowledge within the Business Development team.
Cara - your new organisation
We are a leading SA profit-for-purpose organisation with a long and proud history of over 60 years working in partnership with people living with disability, their families and the community to create a better life.
The Cara community embraces the values of making things personal, creating opportunity, exercising care, investing our resources and maintaining perseverance.
You are passionate about technology, IT savvy, dedicated to your role and have outstanding customer service skills.
You will be required to assist internal staff across all Cara offices with all ICT queries and provide troubleshooting and desktop support as well as assisting with various projects as required.
The position will be based at Cara head office and frequent intrastate travel is required. Work outside normal working hours may occasionally be required. Phone contact out of hours may be required to provide assistance to users.
• Significant exposure in an ICT Service desk environment and hands on with PC/printer support
• Passion for customer service
• Mobile fleet management including both Apple and Android devices
• A recognised tertiary qualification in computer science or a related field is desirable.
• Training and creating educational manuals experience would be advantageous.
• At least 2 years' experience working in an ICT Service Delivery role is essential.
• Experience with Microsoft server management tools desirable.
• A current SA Drivers' license is essential.
• Some Linux server support experience (desirable)
What we offer
• Competitive remuneration package including salary sacrifice benefits, you can visit the CBB salary packing website at https://www.cbb.com.au/
• Ongoing training
• Rewarding and exciting career opportunity in a growing sector
You must have a current Child Related DCSI (Department of Communities and Social Inclusion) clearance issued within the last 2.5 years, or be willing to obtain and provide the clearance prior to commencement with Cara.
Please click here to download a Position Description.
For a confidential discussion, please contact recruitment on 08 8347 4588
You can follow our page on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/2880209/life/
The closing date for this position will be Friday, 13 April 2018.