Home & Community Support Workers - Northern Suburbs
· Home and Community casual support roles
· Various locations in the Northern Suburbs
· Flexibility and work/life balance
We have a long and proud history spanning 60 years, where our people embrace the value of finding possible through making things personal, creating opportunity, exercising care, investing our resources and maintaining perseverance.
Come and find #possible with us!
About the role:
We are looking for keen, passionate, experienced Community Support Workers who are willing to travel to customers and provide one on one support in their own homes and assist with activities as required. Flexibility is key as the shifts may vary in length, and are geared to meet the specific needs of our customers. We provide full training and support for our staff.
What we offer
· Flexible work hours
· Rewarding friendly work environment
· Salary packaging benefits
· Relevant and current experience working with people with disabilities
· Current DCSI Child Related Employment Clearance essential
· Current Provide First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003)
· Current South Australian Driver's Licence
· Knowledge of person centred thinking practice
Please click APPLY now to submit an application including a cover letter and Resume.
For more information, please refer to the Position Description on our Careers page at www.cara.org.au
Follow our page on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/2880209/life/