Graduate HR Advisor
Graduate HR Advisor
· Leading SA disability organisation
· 12 month contract with full time hours
· Based at Hindmarsh Head Office
We have an exciting position available at Cara to join our Human Resources team in the role of Graduate HR Advisor for twelve months on a contract basis.
Your new organisation
Cara has a long and proud history of over 60 years, where our people embrace the value of finding possible through making things personal, creating opportunity, exercising care, investing our resources and maintaining perseverance.
Your new role
You will report to the Senior Human Resources Advisor and work closely with the wider Cara frontline team. Using your Human Resources experience you will be responsible for providing accurate interpretation of Enterprise Agreement and Award clauses, along with consistent support and performance management advice to internal customers.
Regulatory compliance, maintaining HRIS, payroll support and managing the organisation’s DSCI (Department of Community and Social Inclusion) process are also key responsibilities in this role.
What you will need
· You must be a recent university graduate with HR focus
· You have basic understanding of Awards and Legislation
· You have Passion, desire and drive to promote Cara in a challenging and transforming environment
· You will need a DCSI (Department of Communities and Social Inclusion) Child related clearance or be willing to obtain one
· Have current working rights in Australia
What we offer
· Competitive remuneration package including salary sacrifice benefits
· Ongoing training
· Rewarding and exciting career opportunity in a growing sector
Do not let this opportunity pass you!
How you can apply
To make an application online, click APPLY now.
Please click here to view the Position Description.
You can follow our page on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/2880209/life/
And Cara at https://recruit.cara.org.au/jobs
You can contact the Cara Recruitment Team on (08) 8347 4588 for any queries you may have.
The closing date for this position will be Friday, 02 November 2018.