• 12 month contract with the possibility of extension
• Hindmarsh location
• Leading SA profit-for-purpose disability organisation
At Cara we have a long and proud history of over 60 years, we are a growing South Australian disability organisation with almost 1,000 employees supporting over 750 customers in respite, accommodation and Home Community Support.
As a leading disability service provider, Cara is committed to working alongside children and adults with disability to grow as individuals and live a life rich in opportunities. Our promise is ‘we find possible’. Our work is guided by four key values – we make it personal, we are careful, we discover and create, and we are persistent
About the role:
Reporting to the Senior Finance Officer, you will be responsible for maintaining collaborative relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders - including employees, clients, other organisations, etc., facilitating mutual improvement of work processes and the resolution of account issues.
Your competencies and qualifications:
· Relevant qualification or demonstrated experience in a similar role
· Desire and drive to promote Cara in a challenging and transforming environment
· Passion and ability to adapt to new technology
· General knowledge of Finance and Accounting concepts, processes and activities
· Advanced level of Excel skills
· Well-developed computer skills including MS Office suite, internet and email and management systems
· Well-developed numeracy, language and written skills
· Experience with financial software
· NDIS experience (desirable)
· Department of Human Services (DHS) current Disability Services Screening clearance
· Salary packaging providing tax benefits available for living and entertainment expenses
· Career opportunities in a growing organisation focused on our people
· Supportive work environment, strong focus on offering flexibility where possible.
How do I apply?
Visit our website at https://recruit.cara.org.au/jobs
For any enquiries contact the Cara Recruitment Team on (08) 8347 4588