• Woodville Head Office location
• Leading SA Disability organisation
• Salary Sacrifice We have an exciting opportunity to join the Finance team as a Finance Officer. This is a 12 month fixed term full-time contract.
Your new role Reporting to the Senior Finance Officer, you will be responsible for maintaining collaborative relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders - including employees, clients, other organisations, etc., facilitating mutual improvement of work processes and the resolution of account issues.
We are a leading SA profit-for-purpose organisation with a long and proud history of over 60 years working in partnership with people living with disability, their families and the community to create a better life.
Cara provides quality community based accommodation and respite services which are tailored to meet the needs of the people that we support.
The Cara community embraces the values of making things personal, being careful and taking a highly responsible approach in the way we support people, we discover and create and are persistent – we don’t walk away when the going gets tough.
About you – do you have?
• Desire and drive to promote Cara in a challenging and transforming environment
• Passion and ability to adapt to new technology
• DSCI Child Related clearance obtained or willingness to obtain one (this is essential)
• Proficient in Advanced Excel
• Knowledge of the NDIS and Disability Sector (desirable)
• Intermediate knowledge of business / financial modelling (desirable)
What we offer
• Competitive remuneration package including salary sacrifice benefits, you can visit the CBB salary packaging website at https://www.cbb.com.au/
• Ongoing training
• Rewarding and exciting career opportunity in a growing sector Do not let this opportunity pass you!
If you feel you meet these requirements then we would like to hear from you!
If you are interested in applying, please include a cover letter and resume detailing your experience and background, applications will close Monday, 27 May 2018.
Please click here to view the Position Description
You can contact the Cara Recruitment Team on (08) 8347 4588 for any queries you may have.
You can follow our page on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/2880209/life/ and Cara at www.cara.org.au