Customer Relationship Officer
- Permanent full-time
- Near city location
- Competitive remuneration and salary packaging benefits
Cara has a long and proud history of spanning 60 years, where our people embrace the value of finding possible through making things personal, creating opportunity, exercising care, investing our resources and maintaining perseverance.
About the role
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will contribute with a variety of administrative activities and help with the development of new and existing products and services in line with Cara’s strategic objectives. The Customer Relationship Officer will also be responsible for assisting customers to access Cara’s products and services, generating leads and referrals across the organisation while creating the best possible customer experience.
- Wants to make a difference in people’s lives
- Wants a flexible working environment
- Desires career advancement
- Is creative and can adapt to different situations
- Can problem solve and think outside the square
- Is an active team player
- Will make possible with us!
What we offer
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive remuneration package including salary sacrifice benefits
- Rewarding friendly work environment
- On the job paid training
- DCSI Child Related Clearance essential
- Current South Australian Driver's Licence
- Proficient in computer skills including MS Office suite, internet and email and management systems
- Advanced level of Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Great listening skills
- Solid understanding and passion for disability industry
- Strong work ethic and the drive to achieve
- Some out of office hours work
- Experience in customer relationship
- Ability to travel intra and interstate
- Previous sales and services experience (Desirable but not essential)
Do not let this opportunity pass you!
Please apply now online or you can visit our website at www.cara.org.au/jobs
Please include your cover letter and resume.
For further information, please refer to the Position Description here
For a confidential discussion, please contact recruitment on 08 8347 4588
You can follow our page on LinkedIn athttps://www.linkedin.com/company/2880209/life/
The closing date for these positions will be 5pm Monday, 22nd April 2019