Community Support Workers - Western suburbs
Community Support Workers – Western Suburbs
• Part time roles available
• Leading SA profit-for-purpose disability organisation
• On the job paid training and skills development
We have several roles available at multiple locations in the inner Western suburbs.
We are looking for experienced candidates with backgrounds in managing challenging behaviors as well as being technology savvy and possessing a high level of written and verbal communication skills.
We support people 24 hours a day, every day - including mornings, evenings, weekends, and sleepovers. We'd like for you to be flexible and to be able to work at other Cara locations when needed.
So are you a person who:
• Wants to make a difference in people’s lives
• Wants a flexible working environment
• Desires career advancement
• Is creative and can adapt to different situations
• Can problem solve and think outside the square
• Is an active team player
• Flexible work hours
• Competitive remuneration package including salary sacrifice benefits, you can visit the CBB salary packing website at https://www.cbb.com.au/
• Rewarding friendly work environment
What you will need:
• Current DCSI Child Related Employment Clearance essential
• Certificate III in Individual Support or minimum 1-2 years’ experience working in disability
• Current Provide First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003)
• Current South Australian Driver's Licence
• Knowledge of person centred thinking practice
• Capability to provide high health support, positive behavioural support, active support, non-violent crisis intervention, and medication administration.
If you are interested in applying, please include a cover letter and resume detailing your experience and background, applications will close Thursday, 26 April 2018.
Please click APPLY now to make an application
You can contact the Cara Recruitment Team on (08) 8347 4588 for any queries you may have.
You can follow our page on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/2880209/life/
and Cara at www.cara.org.au