Community Support Workers-Southern Suburbs
Community Support Workers – Southern Suburbs
Cara are hiring!
• Fantastic career opportunities
• Permanent part time and casual positions available
• Leading SA profit-for-purpose disability organisation
We have exciting opportunities for experienced Community Support Workers to join Cara at multiple services both children and adults services based in the southern suburbs of Adelaide.
For the children’s service, we are looking for candidates who are experienced in working with children and preferably have a mental health background.
The adults’ services include both respite and accommodation.
So, If you have a passion to work within the disability sector and want to take that next step in your career, then we want to hear from you!
So, are you a person who…
• Wants to make a difference in people’s lives
• Wants a flexible working environment
• Desires career advancement
• Is creative and can adapt to different situations
• Can problem solve and think outside the square
• Is an active team player Then why not find possible with us!
What’s in it for you?
• Rewarding, friendly work environment
• Competitive remuneration package including salary sacrifice benefits, you can visit the CBB salary packing website at https://www.cbb.com.au/
• On the job paid training
What you will need:
• Current DCSI Child-Related Employment Clearance (mandatory)
• Certificate III in Individual Support or equivalent industry experience
• Current Provide First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003)
• Current South Australian Driver's Licence
• Knowledge of person centred thinking practice
• Capability to provide high health support, positive behavioural support, active support, non-violent crisis intervention, and medication administration
If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate and apply now!
Please click here to view the Position Description.
Please include a cover letter and resume in your application, the close date is Tuesday, 24 April 2018.
You can contact the Cara Recruitment Team on (08) 8347 4588 for any queries you may have.
You can follow our page on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/2880209/life/