- Casual roles
- Leading SA profit-for-purpose disability organisation
- On the job paid training and skills development
This is an opportunity to join the Cara team supporting individuals living with disability to lead meaningful lives.
Are you a person who:
- Wants to make a difference in people's lives
- Wants a flexible working environment
- Desires career advancement
- Is creative and can adapt to different situations
- Can problem solve and think outside the square
- Is an active team player
Then why not find possible with us!
Cara has a long and proud history of over 60 years, where our people embrace the value of finding possible through making things personal, creating opportunity, exercising care, investing our resources and maintaining perseverance.
We support people 24 hours a day, every day - including mornings, evenings, weekends, and sleepovers. We'd like for you to be flexible and to be able to work at other Cara locations when needed.
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive salary package
- Rewarding friendly work environment
- On the job paid training
- Current DCSI Child Related Employment Clearance
- Certificate III in Individual Support or equivalent
- Current Provide First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003)
- Current South Australian Driver's Licence
- Knowledge of person centred thinking practice
- Experience within the disability sector
- Capability to provide high health support, positive behavioural support, active support, managing actual and potential aggression, and medication administration.
Apply today by providing online your resume, and a cover letter that addresses Cara's key criteria. Please share with us your experiences, both professional and personal, which showcase your personality, skills, qualifications, experience and values.
You can contact the Cara Recruitment Team on (08) 8347 4588 for any queries you may have.
To find out more about Cara please visit us at either our website or connect with us on Facebook.