Community Support Workers - Port Augusta
Community Support Workers – Port Augusta
· Casual and Permanent Part-time roles available
· Leading SA profit-for-purpose disability organisation
· On the job paid training and skills development
This is an opportunity to join the Cara team supporting individuals living with disability to lead meaningful lives.
If you are interested in taking that next step in your career in disability we would like to hear from you!
Are you a person who:
· Wants to make a difference in people’s lives
· Wants a flexible working environment
· Desires career advancement
· Is creative and can adapt to different situations
· Can problem solve and think outside the square
· Is an active team player
Then why not find possible with us!
We support people 24 hours a day, every day - including mornings, evenings, weekends, and sleepovers. We'd like for you to be flexible and to be able to work at other Cara locations when needed.
· Flexible work hours
· Competitive salary package
· Rewarding friendly work environment
· On the job paid training
What you will need:
· Current DCSI Child Related Employment Clearance
· Certificate III in Individual Support (desirable) but not essential we are looking for people with passion and wanting to make a difference in the lives of people we support
· Current Child Safe Environments Certificate
· Current Provide First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003)
· Current South Australian Driver's Licence
· Knowledge of person centred thinking practice
· Capability to provide high health support, positive behavioural support, active support, managing actual & potential aggression, and medication administration.
Please click here to view the Position Description
You can contact the Cara Recruitment Team on (08) 8347 4588 for any queries you may have.