Community Support Workers - Port Augusta
Community Support Workers – Port Augusta
· Casual roles
· Leading SA profit-for-purpose disability organisation
· On the job paid training and skills development
This is an opportunity to join the Cara team supporting individuals living with disability to lead meaningful lives.
We are growing in Port Augusta, and currently have vacancies working across our services including accommodation and respite services.
Are you a person who:
· Wants to make a difference in people’s lives
· Wants a flexible working environment
· Desires career advancement
· Is creative and can adapt to different situations
· Can problem solve and think outside the square
· Is an active team player
Then why not find possible with us!
Cara has a long and proud history of over 60 years, where our people embrace the value of finding possible through making things personal, creating opportunity, exercising care, investing our resources and maintaining perseverance.
We support people 24 hours a day, every day - including mornings, evenings, weekends, and sleepovers. We'd like for you to be flexible and to be able to work at other Cara locations when needed.
· Flexible work hours
· Competitive salary package
· Rewarding friendly work environment
· On the job paid training
What you will need:
· Current DCSI Child Related Employment Clearance
· Certificate III in Individual Support (desirable) but not essential we are looking for people with passion and wanting to make a difference in the lives of people we support
· Current Provide First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003)
· Current South Australian Driver's Licence
· Knowledge of person centred thinking practice
· Capability to provide high health support, positive behavioural support, active support, non-violent crisis intervention, and medication administration.
To apply online please click APPLY now providing your cover letter and resume or you can visit our website at www.cara.org.au/jobs
Please click here to view the Position description
You can contact the Cara Recruitment Team on (08) 8347 4588 for any queries you may have.
To find out more about Cara please visit us at either our website or connect with us on Facebook.