Community Support Workers
We are hiring!
· Home and Community casual support roles
· Various locations in the Adelaide metropolitan region
· Flexibility and work/life balance
We have a long and proud history of over 60 years, where our people embrace the value of finding possible through making things personal, creating opportunity, exercising care, investing our resources and maintaining perseverance.
Come and find #possible with us!
About the role:
We are looking for keen, passionate, experienced Community Support Workers who are willing to travel to customers and provide one on one support in their own homes and assist with activities as required.
Flexibility is key as the shifts may vary in length, and are geared to meet the specific needs of our customers. We provide full training and support for our staff.
What we offer
· Flexible work hours
· Rewarding friendly work environment
· Salary packaging
· Relevant and current experience working with people with disabilities
· Current DCSI Child Related Employment Clearance essential
· Current Provide First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003)
· Current South Australian Driver's Licence
· Knowledge of person centred thinking practice
Applications will close on Thursday, 20 December 2018.
You can contact the Cara Recruitment Team on (08) 8347 4588 for any queries you may have.
If you are interested in applying, please include a cover letter and resume detailing your experience and background, applications will close Thursday, 20 December 2018.
Please click APPLY now to make an application
Please visit our careers page at for the Position Description
You can contact the Cara Recruitment Team on (08) 8347 4588 for any queries you may have.Follow our page on LinkedIn at